Richard Bozic’s Studio Policy
Teacher contact information:
Phone Number: (732) 214-1933 (10am – 8pm)
- 1) You may pay by the month, or by the lesson.
- 2) There is a $20.00 late fee for late payments
- 3) There is a $30.00 fee for bounced / returned checks
Please be on time. The teacher is not obligated to go past your scheduled lesson time if you are late.
If you must cancel please do so by phone (see number above), the day prior to your scheduled lesson, before 8pm. If you do this it will be considered an excused absence, and we can schedule a make up lesson. If sufficient notice is not given, you will be charged for the lesson. Please do not cancel via e-mail.
- 1) Please provide notice of at least one week if you are stopping lessons.
- 2) There are no refunds. Lessons that were paid for in full, but not taken prior to stopping lessons will not be refunded.
- 3) The teacher reserves the right to stop or cancel lessons if circumstances arise that warrant these actions (some examples: excessive late cancellations, tardiness, etc...)
- 4) Students who stop lessons for more than 90 days (from their final lesson day) forfeit any grandfathered rates and lesson times, and basically register as brand new clients if they choose to return.